- ambulatories sanitizing
- deep cleaning of floors and waiting rooms
- sanitizing mattresses, pillows and bed lines
- litters and rolling chairs sanitizing
- cleaning and sanitizing of medical offices, canteens and hospital kitchens
- cleaning and sanitizing of medical cabinets
Saturated dry steam machines respond to the new health plan to protect the community and the environment from the spread of infectious diseases, as well as for veterinary assistance. On average, the health service changes detergents every month to fight bacteria immune to chemicals.
No bacterium or pathogenic germ survives vapor above 145° C.